Thursday, October 23, 2008

October's featured Etsyblogger is.......


BF Beads! - aka Mama's Magic Studio - yes, Jen has two awesome etsy shops for you to check out!
The name stands for baby friendly beads, and she specializes in necklaces designed to grab the baby's focus and attention while they breastfeed, so they won't pull on your hair, or pull off the privacy blanket while you're in public, a wonderful idea indeed - and did I say that they're just beautiful to wear also, as you can see from the cute purple one in the picture. She also makes clever "reminder" bracelets so you can remember which side to start on first by switching the bracelet from wrist to wrist. How cute is the "gardener's bracelet" to the right, I would love to get that as a gift!
Jen lives in California with her husband and two sweet children - check them out on her blog http://www.mamasmagic.blogspot.com, not only is Jen a talented jewelry designer/maker and crafter, but she is also a published poet and an aspiring children's author, what a talented lady indeed.
Things we have in common are - readers of Soulemama, listeners of Cowboy Junkies and Sting, and supporters of breasfeeding and attachment parenting. Sounds like my kind of gal!
Make sure to check out both of her shops at Etsy.


1 comment:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Thank you so much for this lovely post about me and my stuff! I really appreciate your kind words... you sound like my kind of gal, too. Too bad we can't get together for a cup of chai! Great blog soundtrack you got here, too, BTW. My hubby recently introduced me to Feist, and we're both smitten.