Friday, December 5, 2008

Waldorf's Annual Firefly Sale


I'm so excited, today I'm going to check out the Waldorf school's annual sale from their firefly store - and this year they are having it right on Broadway in Saratoga Springs.
It promises to be full of hard-to-find traditional natural toys from Europe and the US, as well as art and craft supplies - I need kite paper for the lots of window stars we plan on making! - games, natural fiber dols, books, and gifts.
My wish list includes, but is not limited to, a star money book and silhouette lantern; many art postcards from artists like Ruth Elsaesser and Gabriela de Carvalho; wooden frames to hang on the wall........I'll let you know how that works out!
If you're in the area and need info and directions, check out their website at http://www.waldorfsaratoga.org

No comments: