Thursday, March 5, 2009

monochrome

mon⋅o⋅chrome 

–noun
1.
a painting or drawing in different shades of a single color.
2.
the art or technique of producing such a painting or drawing.
3.
the state or condition of being painted, decorated, etc., in shades of a single color



–adjective
4.
being or made in the shades of a single color: a blue monochrome seascape.
5.
having the images reproduced in tones of gray: monochrome television



So, I guess I had the meaning of the word off just a little - it doesn't have to be all black and white! Ummm, what to choose, which to do first! I guess I'll stick with the greys for a while at least. I have to say, after I changed the colors of my blog to the greys, I was not feeling terribly inspired by it at all, but maybe I just need some time to get to love the grey family. If it doesn't work I can just move on to another color family, I think I'm going to like March!!!!!!!

No comments: