Tuesday, April 28, 2009

flowers, flowers, everywhere!

Since, it's still early in the growing season in this neck of the woods, we are lacking a little in the flower department. So, to supplement those pretty daffodils, tulips, hyacinths, crocuses and pansies, I've made some handmade felt flowers to keep us in bloom! These lovelies can be found in my Etsy shop, here! To supplement my garden beds, I'm now off to buy some pansies, such amazing little plants! They come in a rainbow of colors, and don't mind the cold nights that we're still going to get here in the northeast, and they last all summer long! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky! I love your little felted flowers, simply elegant. The silvery gray one you sent me had become a favorite, and I have lots of chances to wear it, because most of my clothing is in shades of gray... (no surprise there).

Hope you're having a lovely week ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault