Thursday, April 2, 2009

garland teaser -

I hope this doesn't spoil the surprise, but I had to share a little something! I took part in a garland swap, as part of the "A Year of Color" online class, and I just loved making this garland for my swap partner. As you can see, I used lots of scrumptious goodies, most of which I bought from the wonderful Caramelos at Etsy, plus a few other things. I hope she loves it, and I can't wait to see the beautiful garland she's sending to me, don't you love getting goodies in the post?
I sent the garland on it's merry way today, all the way to Alaska, so after it arrives I'll share more pictures with you, it was so much fun to make and I love the way it came out, so I'm busting to show it to you, soon!

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

can't wait to see what you came up with! Your new coneflower purse is lovely!

Jen**SugaredSongbird** said...

Oooo, can't wait to see the finished banner- I'll be watching both your blogs for peeks!

Anitra Cameron said...

You're not spoiling the surprise at all! In fact, you're totally making me want to see what you did! Soon? Will there be photos soon?

PS What a wonderful blog you have!