Friday, April 17, 2009

I bought something lovely -

...and, it arrived today! It's the most adorable Forest Acorn Pin from the very lovely MarmeeCraft at Etsy.
It came in a sweet hand-stamped envelope, and came with lovely surprise as well - a beautiful bookmark with my favorite creature on it, a hedgehog! Even, MarmeeCraft's business card is a thing of beauty! The pin already has pride of place on my bag, I love pretty forest things to brighten up my day!



You have to check out MarmeeCrafts shop here and her lovely blog here.
This wee pin is just a piece of extra loveliness from her shop, but it is her artwork that is the main attraction, and truly beautiful it is indeed!

5 comments:

Memories for Life said...

You're right...her business cards are a piece of art.
And her stuff is very cute :)

Iris E. said...

Hedgehog fans UNITE! These are gorgeous items...Lucky!

Check out Blij Als Mij's post that feature hedgehog fabric-covered buttons:
http://blijalsmij.blogspot.com/2009/04/buttons.html

And my post that features some other hedgehogs crafted by that talented hedgie-lover!

XO
Iris

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Those are beautiful! Thanks for showing off :)

uniquecommodities said...

Very nice and I LOVE the little extras!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Yes, her business cards are memorable too.