Monday, April 27, 2009

Today I won something lovely!

Last week I took part in a polka dot scavenger hunt, via flickr, and I won! I can't hardly believe it, I'm usually the person that wins nothing, even at school tombolas and raffles I never won anything. So I'm so excied not only to win, but to win something so beautiful, the lovely doll you see above. She's handmade by the uber-talented Jeska Hearne from the Lobster and Swan. She has a lovely Etsy shop here, and a wonderful blog here. Thanks Jeska, I can't wait to hold her, and get a good up close look at her. Now I must think of a name for her, mmmmm......

5 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Wow...awesome win!

BeadedTail said...

Oh, what a lovely doll! You can see the personality in her! Congratulations!

storybeader said...

how cute! I'm trying to think of a name....

TiLT said...

she rocks!! congrats

uniquecommodities said...

Congrats! It always feels great to win something!